Benefits of eHealth-Care project
All citizens of the district especially poor segment, doctors and government.
To the Patients/Citizens:
- A complete medical history of patients.
- Medical History updated online- accessed from any where on the web.
- Patient freed from keeping prescriptions for hospitals for further treatment.
- Online Medical Advice will be arranged to the patients so that they need not travel to far off places.
- Saving of the unnecessary travel and expenses for the patient and the family.
To the Doctors:
- To improve the efficiency and effectiveness of antiquated healthcare system.
- Doctors should be able to access complete patient records though they did not create them.
- Computerized systems for writing prescriptions.
- The system will save doctors time.
To the Government:
- The technology can help monitor all mandatory requirements of the government.
- Ready information about the number of patients examined daily or in any time frame.
- Data about Doctors who saw the patient, when, diagnosis, prescriptions and medicine issued
- Epidemiology of the region and various other queries that are required based on the data captured
- Intelligent archival and retrieval
- Can provide full MIS capability
- Can link with the PHC/ CHC Management Systems or can be scoped out to become a PHC/CHC system
- Can link with or be scoped out to Staff Management System
- Can be scoped out to inventory, pharmacy, Laboratory and blood bank management system
- Can become a Tele-Medicine support system
- Emergency services coordination